SonarTRX Online Store
SonarTRX Pro (x64) Annual subscription
Price: $165.00 (First year)
Note: The price for the first year includes activation of a new digital certificate (Sentinel SL license key) to hold the product license for SonarTRX. Renewal pricing assumes use of the Sentinel SL key activated during the initial purchase. Please see the General purchase information section below for details about what is included in the purchase.
SonarTRX Pro (x64) Annual subscription w/PlusPack v2A
Price: $235.00 (First year)
Note: The price for the first year includes activation of a new digital certificate (Sentinel SL license key) to hold the product license for SonarTRX w/PlusPack v2A features. Renewal pricing assumes use of the Sentinel SL key activated during the initial purchase. Please see the General purchase information section below for details about what is included in the purchase.
SonarTRX Pro (x64) Annual subscription w/PlusPack v2A+B
Price: $280.00 (First year)
Please contact Sales@SonarTRX.com regarding purchasing this product.
Note: The price for the first year includes activation of a new digital certificate (Sentinel SL license key) to hold the product license for SonarTRX w/PlusPack v2A+B features. Renewal pricing assumes use of the Sentinel SL key activated during the initial purchase. Please see the General purchase information section below for details about what is included in the purchase.
Renewal of Annual subscriptions
Price: Varies. (See above)
Upgrading older versions of SonarTRX
Customers who purchased older versions of SonarTRX and has a functional Sentinel SL key, can be switched over to any of the most recent Annual subscription products by paying the "Renewal" price listed above. Please contact email@example.com if this is of interest. The below section titled "Locating and verifying license keys..." provides guidance if there are problems locating the license key.
Starting with the v22.2 release, new licenses were issued as Annual Subscription licenses. However, customers who purchased SonarTRX v22.1 prior to the v22.2 release can be updated to v22.2 at no charge, without switching to the Annual Subscription license model. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
General purchase information
Accepted payment methods include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or a PayPal account. To pay with a credit or debit card, without a PayPal account, please click on the "Don't have a PayPal account" link to proceed as a PayPal guest (when asked to log on to a PayPal account during checkout)
What is included in the purchase?
- A download link for the SonarTRX software installer will be sent via email, to the email address specified during the purchase. No physical media or software CD is shipped.
- The standard purchase includes activation of one Sentinel SL license key, which is a digital certificate containing the product feature licenses.
- In the case of a subscription purchase, the license key may contain product features with an expiration date. The start of the subscription will be the date of the license key activation, or two weeks after purchase, whichever occurs first. For the annual subscription, the product licenses on the license key will be valid for 1 year after the start date.
- Annual subscriptions includes all minor and major updates to SonarTRX within the subscription period: If a customer purchase the annual subscription towards the end of one calendar year, or just before a new major version is released, the new major version of the corresponding products can be provided at no charge, provided that it is released within the subscription period.
- If a SonarTRX subscription is purchased without PlusPack, PlusPack can be added within the first two weeks without affecting subscription dates, by paying the difference in price. After two weeks, adding PlusPack will require extra charges, to also extend the subscription period.
- Note 1: Activated Sentinel SL keys are essentially "node-locked" digital certificates bound to a specific computer, via the computer's hardware & operating system disk "signature". SonarTRX and the licensing system can be installed on multiple computers, but unless a network license is purchased, the program can only run on the computer that has the activated license key. Activated Sentinel SL keys cannot simply be copied between machines, but needs to be "re-hosted", based on the "signature" (*.ID file) of the destination computer. This is done via a 3-step procedure, using the Remote Update System (RUS Utility program), which is included as part of the SonarTRX installation.
- Note 2: The SonarTRX and PlusPack product licenses are by default not configured to allow use in a Terminal Services or Remote Desktop environment. Unless a network license is purchased, the program is only for use locally, on the phycical computer that has the activated Sentinel SL key installed or the (USB) Sentinel HL key connected.
Download and installation instructions
After receiving the email with the download link for SonarTRX, downlad the zip file and archive the content for future use. (The downloaded zip file can be uncompressed by the Windows operating system, or with free tool such as 7-Zip or WinZip.) The content of the zip file includes the SonarTRX installation program (*.msi) and a "readme-installation.htm" document with detailed instructions for installation and licensing.
In brief, the installation is a 3-step process:
- Step 1: Install SonarTRX, using the downloaded installation program (*.msi). Preferably, install for all users on local computer.
- Step 2: Install SonarTRX licensing system as Administrator, via Windows Start menu shortcut: Search the Windows Taskbar for the term: Install Run-time Environment (Sentinel LDK). Right-click shortcut and select to Run as administrator.
- Step 3: Perform required steps to get the activated Sentinel SL key issued and installed: This involves using the Remote Update System (RUS utility program) to generate a *.c2v file from the computer and emailing the file to: email@example.com. The activated Sentinel SL key will then be issued in the form of a license update file (*.v2c), returned via email, typically witin 24-48 hours. The v2c file can then be applied to the machine with the RUS utility, or the Sentinel ACC, in order to install the activated Sentinel SL key (node-locked digital certificate). Information about use of the RUS utility program can be found in Section 6-9 of the readme-installation document.
Returns and refunds policy
Downloadable software products from SonarTRX.com are not returnable for refund after purchase, unless specified below:
- SonarTRX offers a 50% refund on SonarTRX Pro and other editions, within 14 days of purchase, provided that the buyer has not yet submitted a C2V file for license key activation, or license key update.
- SonarTRX does not accept returns of SonarTRX Pro or other other editions, after buyer has submitted a C2V file for license key activation, or license key update.
- SonarTRX offers a 100% refund, less $15 processing fee, on PlusPack v2A, within 30 days of purchase, provided that the buyer has not yet submitted a C2V file for initiating the license key activation, or license key update.
A refund can be requested by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within the required number of days from date of purchase. Please provide the date of the transaction and the name and email of the person making the purchase.
Locating and verifying license keys for subscription renewals, product updates or key transfers
On a computer that has SonarTRX and licensing system installed, the Sentinel Admin Control Center (Sentinel ACC) can be used to view a list of license keys on the local computer, and also remote network keys, if network licenses are available. Sentinel ACC can be viewed by opening the link below with the computer's browser:
Upgrade and subscription renewal criteria for Sentinel SL vs. Sentinel HL key types:
- The activated Sentinel SL key must show up in the Sentinel ACC's list of keys, typically on the computer where SonarTRX was most recently used. The Key ID of the activated Sentinel SL key is normally the same as the name of the *.V2C file issued, when the license-activation was purchased. The Key Type of the activated Sentinel SL key is typically displayed as: "HASP SL AdminMode Rehostable". The Sentinel ACC must not indicate that the Sentinel SL key is in a "Cloned" status, or have any other issues with secure storage. If the Sentinel SL key has been "rehosted" (moved/transferred) to another computer, please launch the Sentinel ACC on the other computer and confirm that the Sentinel SL key is listed there. If the activated Sentinel SL key is missing, it cannot be updated.
- USB keys (Sentinel HL) must be in available and functional, in order to qualify for the upgrade pricing. When connected to a computer that has SonarTRX and licensing system installed, the USB key must show up in the Sentinel ACC's list of keys and be in good status (i.e. no red warnings etc.)
If older versions of the SonarTRX program is able to run in licensed mode, on the computer with the Sentinel SL key, or on the computer where the Sentinel HL key is connected, the Sentinel SL/HL key used by SonarTRX can normally be updated and subscriptions extended without issues.
If in doubt about the licensing system, or status of the Sentinel SL/HL key, first make sure the Windows operating system is fully updated via Microsoft Windows Update. Then download and upgrade the Sentinel HASP/LDK Run-time environment to the latest generic version from Thales Group, as described in the SonarTRX FAQ - QA #12. Having done that, please check again if the license key shows up in the updated Sentinel ACC and run SonarTRX to confirm that it can access the product feature-licenses on the license key.
In the case of Sentinel SL keys, upgrading or refreshing the licensing system by running the most recent generic version from Thales Group will often resolve problems due to issues between the Windows operating system and the licensing system (Sentinel HASP/LDK Run-time environment.)