SonarTRX Online Store
SonarTRX Pro (x64/x86)
Note: By purchasing a license for SonarTRX Pro, a download link for the x64 version is provided. However, customers can also obtain and run SonarTRX Pro x86 (the 32 bit version), at no extra charge by sending a request for a download-link to support@SonarTRX.com
PlusPack v2A for SonarTRX 20.1 and newer, provides additional depth-export, track-line correction and other functionality for SonarTRX. (PlusPack v2 is not for use with previous versions of SonarTRX.)
PlusPack is not a software to be installed, but rather an add-on product license that activates additional functionality within SonarTRX itself.
Upgrade to v20
Below is a list of common product-license upgrade scenarios and their current pricing:
- Upgrade from SonarTRX Pro v19, v18 or prior versions, to SonarTRX Pro v20: $95.00
- Upgrade from SonarTRX Pro v19, v18 or prior versions w/PlusPack, to SonarTRX Pro v20 w/PlusPack v2A: $140.00
- Upgrade from SonarTRX-SI/-LSS/-GVU v18 or prior versions, to SonarTRX Pro v20: $150.00
- Upgrade from SonarTRX-SI/-LSS/-GVU v18 or prior versions w/PlusPack, to SonarTRX Pro v20 w/PlusPack v2A: $195.00
The above upgrade pricing assumes that the existing license key (Sentinel SL or Sentinel HL) is still available, so it can be updated with the new product licenses:
- Soft keys (Sentinel SL) must exist on one of the computers in your possession, and show up on the list of keys in the Sentinel Admin Control Center, on a computer with the most recent Sentinel HASP/LDK Run-time environment installed. The SL key must not be in "Cloned" status and not have any other issues with secure storage.
- USB keys (Sentinel HL) must still be in your possession, and it must show up on the list of keys in the Sentinel Admin Control Center, when connected to a computer with the most recent Sentinel HASP/LDK Run-time environment installed.
If older versions of the SonarTRX program is able to run in licensed mode, on the computer with the Sentinel SL key, or on the computer where the Sentinel HL key is connected, using the product-license on those keys, the Sentinel SL/HL key can normally be updated without issues.
If in doubt about the licensing system, or status of the Sentinel SL/HL key, first make sure the Windows operating system is fully updated via Microsoft Windows Update. Then download and upgrade the Sentinel HASP/LDK Run-time environment to the latest generic version from Gemalto/Thales, as described in the SonarTRX FAQ - QA #12. Having done that, please check again if the license-key shows up in the updated Sentinel Admin Control Center and run SonarTRX to confirm that it can access the product feature-licenses on the license key.
In the case of Sentinel SL keys, upgrading or refreshing the licensing system by running the most recent generic version from Gemalto/Thales will often resolve problems due to issues between the Windows operating system and the Gemalto Sentinel HASP/LDK Run-time environment.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or to request a PayPal invoice for the upgrade amount.
General purchase information
Accepted payment methods include: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or you can pay with your PayPal account. To pay with your credit or debit card, without a PayPal account, please click on the "Don't have a PayPal account" link to proceed as a PayPal guest (when asked to log on to your PayPal account during checkout)
What is included in the purchase?
- The installation program for SonarTRX can be downloaded immediately after making the purchase. No CD of the software is shipped, so please make a backup copy of the downloaded files and keep for your records.
- The standard purchase includes activation of one Sentinel SL-type license-key. SonarTRX and the licensing system can be installed on multiple computers, but the program can only run on the computer that has the activated license-key. A 3-step procedure can be used to move the license-key between computers.
- The SonarTRX-PlusPack purchase includes instructions for how to initiate the process of updating the existing Sentinel SL or HL key with the PlusPack product license. (The PlusPack product license will be added to the Sentinel SL or HL key that holds the product license for SonarTRX itself.)
- The SonarTRX and PlusPack product licenses are not configured to allow use in a Terminal Services or Remote Desktop environment. The program is only for use locally, on the computer that has the activated license-key.
Download and installation instructions
After making a purchase of SonarTRX, a download link will be sent via email. Downlad the file and archive for future use. The downloaded file is a *.zip file that can be uncompressed by the operating system, or with free tool such as 7-Zip or WinZip. The downloaded file for SonarTRX contains the installation program (*.msi) and a "readme-installation.htm" document with detailed instructions.
In brief, the installation is a 3-step process:
- Step 1: Install SonarTRX, using the installation program (*.msi)
- Step 2: Install the SonarTRX licensing system (Sentinel HASP/LDK Run-Time environment.)
- Step 3: Perform required steps to get the final license for SonarTRX, in the form of a license update file. This is described in the readme-installation document.
Returns and refunds policy
Downloadable software products from SonarTRX.com are not returnable for refund after purchase, unless specified below:
- SonarTRX offers a 100% refund, less $15 processing fee, on PlusPack v2A, within 30 days of purchase, provided that the buyer has not yet submitted a C2V file for initiating the license-key activation, or license-key update.
- SonarTRX offers a 50% refund on SonarTRX Pro and other editions, within 14 days of purchase, provided that the buyer has not yet submitted a C2V file for license-key activation, or license-key update.
- SonarTRX does not accept returns of SonarTRX Pro or other other editions, after buyer has submitted a C2V file for license-key activation, or license-key update.
A refund can be requested by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within the required number of days from date of purchase. Please provide the date of the transaction and the name and email of the person making the purchase.